Monday, November 2, 2009

Its been awhile.

All the kids

Ethan and his bear growl!

The fisherman and the bear






Coach Sophie, Mason, Ethan, Preston, Max and Coach David




After every game we give Preston oranges to help replenish his body and give him some natural sugar. I love this pic of the boys!


A goal P scored.




I can't believe it has been three months since I last updated! If I could only remember my password I would be able to update more! Thank god for windows remembering it for me! Our email address no longer exists due to the firing of AT&T, therefore I cannot reset the password. Maybe one day I will get lucky and figure out what it is.
Preston just finished his fall soccer season this weekend! The Futura Tornados finished the season in the U6 advanced league UNDEFEATED! The season had been so much fun and it has been great to watch the boys develop.
Ethan has hit the wonderful threes!!!!!!!!!! The great days of independence and wanting it his way are here, O and don't let me forget those occasional mood swings! Although he is no where as bad as Preston was.
The boys had a great Halloween, like most kids mine changed what they wanted to be several times. I almost thank god for that because Preston started out being a snake--okay, have you ever looked for a snake costume? Well let me tell you-THERE ARE NONE! With help from the girls at work we creatively came up with ideas to put one together!~ Well, after several weeks of that I talked to him about being a Fisherman, thank goodness he ran with it! Ethan started out wanting to be a raccoon, well I got great ideas and thought I had a perfect costume in mind yet while cleaning out the coat closet he found a bear costume Preston wore when he was 2, the moment Ethan saw it he knew he wanted to be a bear, if you touch the ear of the bear head the costume growls like a bear and sings the song "Wild thing" --Okay, the funny part is the costume was way too small, the legs hit mid calf, the bear head was so tight on his head he wouldn't wear it yet he wouldn't let me buy him a new one. As much as I cringed to see him in this costume, he was happy and the innocence of childhood remained.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great post - worth the 3 month wait! I have been sitting here laughing out loud. Not to mention, I cannot believe that you actually finally posted. Love the new pics of Halloween! You are right about Ethan ... at least he had fun. Plus you win bonus points for being a cool mom for letting him be what he wanted! :) Just remember how you felt when you got your super cool costume and then you are unhappy the whole night because your princess dress is covered by a coat! He will appreciate it some day! Oh, and tell P - Great job!!!